plumbers

Homepage Forums Panama Insider plumbers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ronald Crum
    Participant

Does any body know of any trusted, qualified plumbers in the Pedasi area? I need a plumber that is experienced in building a septic system. It could be some one from los Tablas also. Thank you Ronald Crum

Hi Ronald- I’ve seen several of your questions here and hope you are finding useful information. I gather that you’ve purchased property in Pedasi and plan to build a home there- awesome! I don’t live in Pedasi and I don’t know a plumber, but I have a few suggestions for you.

First, I would suggest you get as much information as you can from the realtor you worked with in obtaining your property, if, in fact, you used one. If you didn’t then you may want to establish a relationship with a realtor in your area who can help you with your many inquiries about wells, plumbers, water supply, etc. I believe Jessica gave you a link to one in an earlier post.

One of your earlier posts was about water supply and testing and you may have already resolved that. You probably know that the agency that manages the public water system in Panama is IDAAN and I’m sure they have an office near you. They may be able to answer your water-related questions and I believe they have water quality testing equipment so they can test your water, probably for a small fee.

Another resource is an expat couple who has lived in Pedasi for many years, Ted and Lisa Fuller. They own a B&B and often come to our IL Panama conference to talk about their experiences. They may have contacts or suggestions for you. You’ll find them here: http://www.pedasihotel.com/

Please let us know how you’re progressing and best of luck! Linda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.