Property Insurance

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Property Insurance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MELANIE CLARK
    Participant

Not sure if I hit the “submit” button on my last question. Do properties in Ecuador have the ability to have Property Insurance, in case a natural disaster occurs, such as earthquakes, etc.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Melanie, yes property insurance is available. At the Fast Track Ecuador conference, there was a speaker on this topic. I’ll get their contact details for you and post them here.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Here you go — contact for queries about all kinds of insurance (home, auto, health, life):

MARIAJOSE HERNANDEZ
    Coinverseg S.A.
    San Ignacio E 12-143 y Humboldt, Quito
    E-mail: mariajose.hernandez@grupoasesores.ec
    Coinverseg S.A. is an insurance broker service, established in 1985. It offers a variety of insurance options in the
    Ecuadorian insurance market, such as: personal accidents, life insurance, health insurance, fire and comprehensive
    insurance, theft insurance, and vehicle insurance. Coinverseg S.A. works with the best insurance companies in the
    country. It`s manager and founder is Mauricio Ponce Palacios.
    Our responsibility is to help our clients find the best insurance for themselves and for their properties, keeping them
    safe. We offer a personal and professional service, making our clients feel special, helping them with all their
    insurance needs and ensuring that any claims they make are settled in a timely manner. The Coinverseg S.A. office
    has departments for each area of insurance ensuring a quick and reliable service.

MELANIE CLARK
    Participant

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.