Real Estate Tours

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Real Estate Tours

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know of a tour or agency that offers a real estate tour from Manta north along the coast? I am think of moving and fell in love with Manta but I want to see some of the smaller coastal towns before I buy. Looking for either small group or individual tour that does not cost a fortune. Thanks

Martha Ashburn

GRETCHEN SOLDAT
    Participant

Martha,

My husband went on a real estate tour with agents who are listed here in the International Living’s contacts and resources information. They are Amy and Gerardo Pinoargote and their email is gpinoargote@yahoo.com
    He was very pleased with their service. They offered a group tour (14, at the time he was there) or private. He opted for the private tour which was about $399 and the group tour is a higher price. His tour included 2 nights in fine hotels, meals, transportation and touring the coast. We can recommend them highly.

We fell in love with the same area you are describing, and ended up buying a brand-new beachfront condo 3 km south of Canoa, built by an American builder which made it easy. Never thought we could afford our dream of our own beach condo on the sand, but that’s what buying in Ecuador is all about! Good luck on your search!

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Martha, if Any and Gerardo can’t help you, contact info@pathfinderinternational.net to learn about upcoming tours.

STAN SMITH
    Participant

Could someone share with me what the humidity is like on the coast from Salinas north to Canoa?

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

The humidity is totally tolerable most of the year, in my opinion, although friends who live there say the worst months are November through April.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.