recommendation for rental agent?

Homepage Forums Costa Rica Insider Forum recommendation for rental agent?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    REBECCA DRAKE
    Participant

Hello,

I will be moving to Costa Rica mid-April and am looking for a furnished secure rental near Heredia and/or San Jose.  Can you recommend a real estate or rental agent I can contact in advance?  Thanks so much!  Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

Great news on your upcoming visit. I would check out GoDutchRealty.com. They deal in mostly home sales but do have rentals on their site.

Some other sources are Craigslist Costa Rica and vacation rental sites like VRBO.com. As in the U.S. Costa Rica Craigslist is buyer beware and don’t send any deposits without seeing the place. Vacation rental sites usually list stuff by the day or week, but if you contact the owner you can often get good deals if you talk to them about a long term lease. However you find a place you like always negotiate. You can usually get a reduction in rent, have them throw in utilities or cable/Internet, or maid service, that sort of thing.

REBECCA DRAKE
    Participant

Thanks, Jason!  I so appreciate your speedy reply and really enjoy reading your articles.  Best,  Rebecca

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.