Residency Application Assistance

Homepage Forums Costa Rica Insider Forum Residency Application Assistance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JAMES S.

I will likely use a residency application service to submit my pensionado CR residency application. I’ve seen offerings from a few such services, among others those mentioned on this site. Does anyone have any feelings about/personal experiences with particular companies offering this service? Good experiences? Would you do it again? My wife & I will likely move to CR by the end of this year. (We do not have really good ‘hablo espaƱol’ skills as yet.) In particular, does any one have experience with ‘Residency in Costa Rica’? Thanks in advance for any thoughts, ruminations, advice. Really looking forward to the CR conference next week.

Jim Sanders

JASON HOLLAND
    Participant

Hi Jim,

Good to hear you’l be at the Costa Rica conference next week. Be sure to say hi – I’ll be there as well.

As far as the residency application services, I don’t have any personal recommendations there and I don’ have any experience with the particular service you mention. I would recommend asking them for references from past clients or try to find out more about them online.

While at the event, be sure to speak with Roger Petersen or Rick Philps with the law firm of Petersen and Philps. They specialize in expat matters, including residency.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.