Residency in Panama

Homepage Forums Panama Insider Residency in Panama

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ROMAN CHOMAT

Dear friends,

I would like to write couple of words about my experience during my trip to Panama. I am businessman and I was looking for new residency because of tax advantage, I am EU citizen. After making research in International Living, that I am subscriber, I decided to contact Mata Kelly attorney office in Panama City, Panama. I appreciate their professional approach to me as client.
    The residency process took only two weeks for me, my wife and two kids. We got residency cards and consequently opened bank accounts with no problem. During that time we fully enjoyed our stay there, visiting nice places. The attorney service was excellent and I would like to recommend this office to others.
    Thank you also to you, as editor, for providing important information in International Living, that are helping to wide public.

Roman Chomát
    International Living subscriber

Thanks very much for sharing your experience Roman, we appreciate your feedback and are glad the info helped.
    Best,
    Jessica

Jessica Ramesch
    Panama editor

JUNE ASHWAY
    Participant

I would like to engage the services of Rainelda Mata Kelly to assist us with our residency application. Do you have her contact information ?

June Ashway
    Lifetime Society Member

JUNE ASHWAY
    Participant

I found her info, thanks!

June Ashway

Great, thanks June!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.