Residency Requirement

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Residency Requirement

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Edd’s piece mentions a “police report” as a prereq for Res. Visa.  Is this a background check or something else? What level of law inforcement should be the issuer?     Thanks, Mark

Yes, a background check. Immigration recommends an FBI report, but I got mine from the local police department and had no problems.

This is my 1st time on a forum, I really do not know how to ask a question. So I am trying this.

I read somewhere you need at least $800 monthly income in order to move to Ecuador. Is this per person or per Couple?

Thanks

Ron

In order to qualify for a pensioner’s visa you need $800 permanent, provable income plus $100 for each dependent.

It is $800 plus $100 for each dependent, so a couple with no children would need proof of $900 a month income.

Thank you both (Mr Stanton & Mr Mellinger) for your answers and your time!!!

Darn I only get $841.00 right now. Does it have to be a pension income?

Can it be a monthly income from a home based internet business?

Thanks

Ron

Sorry, Ron, but any income of that sort won’t cut it because of the volatility. It sucks that being $59/month short would require purchase of a $25K  CD for Teresa.

hugg…..  That figures!

Would you know by chance where the best source of info is for me to study and learn all possible options?

Thanks

Ron

oop’s

I’m sorry ED! I should of snooped around more on the website, as I just found your article  telling all about this subject. I will read it and leave you alone for a while!

Thank so much for your time and help!

Ron

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.