Seeing real estate in Cuenca

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Seeing real estate in Cuenca

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DARRELL TRIPCONY
    Participant

My husband and I will be returning to Cuenca, Ecuador this summer for our second visit. We would like to see local apartment/housing options while we are there. What is the best way to do this? Can someone direct me where/who I could talk to? Thanks in advance,

Erin Tripcony

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

I assume you are looking to purchase rather than rent?

You might reach out to Maribel Crespo at Ecuadorable Homes. I believe her email address is marble@ecuadorablehomes.com but if that doesn’t work you can reach her through her website: http://www.ecuadorablehomes.com

MELANIE CLARK
    Participant

We met with Maribel while in Cuenca 2 weeks ago. She was fantastic. She will help with both rentals and sales. She showed us a fantastic variety. We did pay her $25 per hour (she does not insist upon that, though) for her time….since we are only looking at this point. I’m a REALTORĀ® in Tucson, and I know what it is like to spend lots of time with people, who never end up buying a home.

Close, Suzan, but no cigar. The email is maribel@ecuadorablehomes.com. Maribel is a personal friend who I highly recommend.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Oops, typing too fast! Sorry ’bout that!

DARRELL TRIPCONY
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion of Maribel. This is Shane, Erin’s husband – have to see about changing my name from Darrell on the Profile :).

We would be mainly looking to see what rentals are like and what kinds of places you can get for different prices.

Thanks,
    Shane Tripcony

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.