Seeking Individuals Interested in Ecuador

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Seeking Individuals Interested in Ecuador

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi! I’ve tossed the idea of, at least, visiting Ecuador and making it my 2nd home for some time now. I’ve never had the means to actually act on this adventure, but expect that to change in the very near future. That said, I’m single and don’t know of anyone else, at this time, who also may be or may have been “tossing this idea around”. I’d really LOVE to connect with other “like-minded” individuals that would like to come together and perhaps make a future trip together to this obvious paradise. If nothing else, but to experience it’s beauty and charm for the very 1st time! Please reply to this post if you are interested…I’d like to begin connecting with you! 😀

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Rebecca, our friend Sarah Dettman and her staff at Ecuador Expat Journeys put together very nice tours that might be perfectly suited to your needs. They’re for people thinking like you are, about making a home in Ecuador. See the website here: http://www.ecuadorexpatjourneys.com and/or email Sarah at s.dettman@yahoo.com.

Hi, Suzan! I’m surprised to see your response! I thought I had subscribed to get messages when I received responses to this request, but never received notification that you had replied. Don’t know what happened there (???), but I am VERY happy and appreciative that you responded with this information! 😀 Thank you…so very much! Also, I have to say that I truly enjoy reading all your articles on Ecuador (along with all the others) and it just serves to make me all the more excited to embark on this journey! I can hardly wait…I am about “busting at the seams”!!! 😀

LAURA W.

Hi Rebecca,

I have been thinking along the same lines as you .. seeking an exit strategy to a place where my resources will last longer. I am planning to visit Ecuador this year on an initial exploratory mission and I, too, am a solo traveler. I’m drowning in so much information but I know eventually I’ll figure it all out. That being said, it might be nice to travel with someone who is on a fact finding mission like myself. If you would like to communicate, I would like to hear from you ljwoodring@ameritech.net
    I’ve not participated in a “forum” in the past so I’m kind of working my way through the mechanics of this. I hope to hear from you Rebecca. All the best, Laura

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.