Short Term Rental

Homepage Forums Belize Insider Forum Short Term Rental

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kyle Miller
    Participant

I’m coming to Belize to look for a home to buy. I need a 2 or 3 bedroom to rent for Aug 2-16, 2016 (flexable dates).
    Does anyone have suggestion on who to contact besides VRBO/Homeaway?

Thanks
    Kyle

You can also check AirBnB, and Ambergris Vacation Rentals http://www.ambergrisvacationrentals.com/category/vacation/.

DAVID L.
    Participant

Where do you want to locate – North, South, Cayes? That would help determine the appropriate rental arrangement. However, wherever you stay, the rest of Belize is just a short regional plane ride away, as measured in minutes.

Kyle Miller
    Participant

Prefer to stay from Hopkins south to Placencia on the beach.

DAVID L.
    Participant

We stayed at Maya Beach Hotel. Nice place with a great restaurant. right on the water. Just outside Placencia (but, then again, everything is just outside Placencia since it is a village). Check the sand flies. I believe they are more intense during certain periods. The Maya Beach Hotel keeps their sand raked so it is less of a problem. Enjoy.

Take a look at the Rolodex on the front page of this website. We’ve listed a number of hotels and resorts in each key area of Belize where expats typically visit. Several are listed for Placencia and Hopkins.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.