Starting early to emigrate

Homepage Forums Panama Insider Starting early to emigrate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CHRIS K.
    Participant

Hi
    We are planning to emigrate from Canada in 2016, soon after I retire. We would like to start the process early and will be travelling to Panama in Februaury 2015 to get acquainted and begin whatever processes we can start. We have contacted Rainelda Mata-Kelly and got one reply with a portfolio of services but have been unable to get replies for several emails since then. There seems to be no other Panamainian Legal firms listed in the Rolodex, so if anyone else has suggestions on reliable Panamanian Legal firms we would very much like to contact them to start our emigration procedures along with Pensionado Visa.
    Thanks for any help offered
    Chris Kempffer

UPDATE***
    NOTE that further to the below the firm confirmed it was having difficulty with its email system but the issue has been resolved, so you should be able to contact the firm directly.***

Thanks for posting. I’m so sorry to hear that. We have that firm listed because it is usually very prompt in responding to customer queries. If you don’t mind emailing me so I have your email and the above description (jramesch@internationalliving.com) I’d be happy to forward to the firm myself and thus verify if there’s a technical issue.
    Best,
    Jessica

Hey Jessica,

I’m looking forward to emigrate to Panama within the next year and I too require the services of Rainelda Mata-Kelly office.

I was in Panama in April for my daughter’s wedding, but I didn’t get a chance talk to a attorney.

My wife is Panamanian and I am a retired Air Force member who was previously station at Howard Air Force Base (now is Punta Pacifica).

My contact info:

Leonard Johnson <lenjohnson88@gmail.com>

I appreciate your assistance, and Thank You!

Hello Leonard,

Thanks for posting. That’s very interesting that you were based at Howard for a while. It has changed so very much. You can reach the Mata Kelly firm at:

The Law Offices of Rainelda Mata-Kelly
    Suite 406-407, Tower B, Torres de las Americas
    Punta Pacifica, Panama City, Panama
    Local tel: +(507) 216-9299
    From the U.S. or Canada tel: (011 507) 216-9299
    Email: rmk@mata-kelly.com

Best,

Jessica

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.