Student visa

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Student visa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have experience with a student visa? My wife and I have been planning to come to Cuenca for almost four years now. We are hoping that by September 2015, all the stars (and hard work) will line up for our adventure to begin. Our “boots on the ground” strategy is to enroll at a reputed College in Cuenca, in a Spanish as a second language program. We thought of doing this on a regular visa, then applying for residency. A student visa, on the other hand, would allow us to stay for a full year. Any thoughts anyone?
    Also, what institutions could anyone recommend in Cuenca for learning Spanish as a full time program? Thank you, Bernard Cameron

Thank you Suzan, I will contact Dana…
    Much obliged… Bernie

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Bernie, I’d suggest you contact Dana Cameron with your questions about student visas. She is a teacher at a university in Guayaquil and also a well-respected visa facilitator and I know she has helped others obtain student visas. Her email address is aguaplata@hotmail.com She can probably also tell you where to best study Spanish in Cuenca.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.