Things you brought that were easily/cheaply replaced

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Things you brought that were easily/cheaply replaced

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ANDREA LYMAN
    Participant

Pianos…..I’ve been exploring this for four months – bring your own or find one on Craigslist and bring it! Good uprights (now OR used) are incredibly difficult to come by. Mostly no one can afford them and they just use cheaper electronic keyboards. 🙁

SHAUN LJUNGGREN
    Participant

Have you been able to find quality mattresses at reasonable prices? Our bed is one thing that we really like but would prefer not to hassle with a shipping container if comfortable mattresses are readily available.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Shaun, Go to this website to check out mattresses: http://www.chaideychaide.com/ — we bought a queen that is VERY comfortable and I think we spent about $250 for it.

MICHAEL R.

Hey Ecuador Expats.

When I leave for Ecuador, I plan to bring 3 or 4 large suitcases (That’s It). I will sell everything I own and start fresh in Ecuador. Shipping costs would be way to high to bring all the items I own. Things like photographs and personal mementos will come with me, but all cooking appliances, electronics, camping and etc, will all be sold or donated. This makes it far easier to travel and get settled in Ecuador. I understand women are different from men and we all have are own needs and wants. But if you have a lot of stuff, sometimes it’s better to start over fresh with a new life .. in a new country.

Future Ecuadorian Expat,
    Mike Ryan
    San Diego, California

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.