Tour Of Ecuador

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Tour Of Ecuador

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ORAL KENZIE
    Participant

I have just completed a 12 day tour of Ecuador with http://www.Ecuadorexpatjourneys.com .
    This is an exceptional way to discover Ecuador. I have seen almost all of the country with this tour, from the highlands to the coastal regions and all areas in between. Ecuador may just be the most beautiful and diverse country on Earth!
    What really stands out with this tour group is as follows:

1. They have terrific guest speakers, which cover a whole range of topics on Ecuador, for someone wondering if Ecuador is the right place for them to retire, or someone who wants to visit a country and find out about its culture.
    The most important topic for me was the explanation of the culture differences between the people of Ecuador (and for that matter ALL Latin America and Mexico) compared with the similar cultures of Canada and the USA.

2. In each area that they show you, they have local expats who live in that area explain the area, and how they have adapted. They will tell you the good and the bad as they see it, which is REALLY IMPORTANT. You also will have lots of time to ask any questions you want of them on any subject.

3. They will help you understand local customs and highlight things that you would never get on a ordinary tour.

4. They assist you to learn Basic Spanish, teach you how to buy at the market, take a bus and many other things that you would have to do if you lived here.

5. They look after any medical needs as they arise, if they arise (Sarah is a nurse).

6. Basically you can ask any question and they will have an answer, or will get you the answer.
    Even though they are not associated with any Real Estate firms, (they are not in the business to push real estate) if you want information on real estate they will get that for you as well.

Overall, I would rate this experience a 9 out of 10.

Oral Kenzie

Contact Sarah Dettman
    http://www.ecuadorexpatjourneys.com
    s.dettman@yahoo.com

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Oral, thanks for this. Sarah and her crew will be at the Fast Track Ecuador conference and will be offering tours before and after that event.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.