Travel Companion

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Travel Companion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug Yarn
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Could there possibly be someone that would like to explore Ecuador for a month or six weeks with me. Perhaps leaving in April or May. Arriving in Guayaquil to explore and then to Cuenca followed by Salinas. These are three places I may want to retire. Any place else can be added if you have similar ideas. I just like the idea of traveling with someone to watch my back not scratch my bank. Doug in Denver

Hi Doug,

This might not be the best forum to look for traveling companions, as the audience is members-only. If you are looking for expats already in Ecuador to explore with, you could try Facebook groups. Just search for groups with “expat”, “Ecuador”, or the name of the cities you want to visit.

To find travel companions, you might also want to look into forums like craigslist. In fact, if you Google “travel companions”, you will find several websites that help match up people with similar travel goals.

Good luck, and I’m sure however you choose to travel, you will enjoy your visit to Ecuador.

-jim

Doug Yarn
    Participant

Thanks Jim,

I am building confidence just to know I can ask a question and get an answer!

Neophyte Doug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.