Trouble Streaming Videos

Homepage Forums Belize Insider Forum Trouble Streaming Videos

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mick Gearhart
    Participant

I seem to be having a lot of pausing while trying to watch the videos. The videos pause every 3-4 seconds for a few seconds which make them very choppy to watch. I have not had this trouble streaming other videos and have tried on several devices with the same result. It makes me think that there may be an issue with your servers or connection. Has anyone else had difficulty?

Thanks for coming to us with this issue, Mick.

We just ran a test and there does not appear to be an issue with the videos or loading. We also have not had reports from other customers experiencing what you’re experiencing.

I note that you haven’t had problems streaming other videos, but if the resolution on our videos is larger than you usually watch, they could be slower to load, depending on your internet connection. You could try pausing the video to allow it to load for a short while; sometimes this helps, and then it plays more smoothly.

If you’re having further issues, don’t hesitate to contact International Living customer service, who will be delighted to help in any way we can: https://internationalliving.com/ilv-and-products/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.