Upcoming International Living Seminar in Quito

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Upcoming International Living Seminar in Quito

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey There,
    with all of the people showing up for International Living’s Ecuador Seminar in February 2013, has anyone expressed an interest to tour specific areas of the country after the seminar. Say for example, like myself, I have a very keen interest in wanting to go to the coast and look at the differnt cities and see which one I really want to settle in to; Bahia, Manta, Salinas, Punto Carnero, what ever? Soemthing like this, I believe would be an interest to a number of us coming to the session.

What do you think?

Edward,

Keep an eye out on the International Living website. When we signed up for the conference in Ecuador last August, IL had listed several tours that were available before and after the conference.

http://www.ecuadorexpatjourneys.com is one of the companys that ran tours at the last conference.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Edward, Amy Pinoargote and Mike Sager typically coordinate the beach tours to the Salinas area. If you’d like to contact them in advance, you can do so at GPinoargote@yahoo.com and redwulf3@juno.com. I look forward to meeting you in February!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.