Using my IRA to purchase Ecuadorian property

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Using my IRA to purchase Ecuadorian property

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Looking forward to the Feb. 2014 Fast Track Ecuador conference. We wanted to get a head start about purchasing property using our retirement accounts. I know different countries have different rules about structured entities(as opposed to regular people), and so I was wondering if you, or any of your readers, have any insight/experience in this area. I understand the compliance on the US side, but could not find any info on the Ecuador side. I understand this can be technical, so can you also recommend any on the ground contacts there?

If someone would like to privately e-mail me, please do so @ pamischenko@gmail.com

Many thanks, and we really have gained alot from the forum

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Philip, I’d suggest you contact Ecuador attorney Roberto Moreno: roberto@morenodidonato.com. You might also contact Tuey Murdock, retired attorney from First American Title Company. She knows a bit about this issue: tueymurdock@gmail.com.

Suzan: Great place to start. Thank you so much for the contacts. If any readers out there have done this please drop me an e-mail

You might also contact tax and wealth advisor Nick Hodges: nick@nchwealth.com — I think he is hiking in Peru right now but should be back on the job in a couple of weeks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.