Veterinarians in Panama

Homepage Forums Panama Insider Veterinarians in Panama

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LARRY KAGELE

My wife and I are seriously considering a move to Panama. We have two dogs we’ll be taking with us. What is the quality of veterinarian care in Panama? I’d also be interested in knowing the availability of good vets. I’d appreciate any information and/or experience any of you can provide relative to bringing pets into the country.

Larry

Dear Larry,

Moving your pet to Panama is an important consideration and you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of good vets to choose from in every town and city. Surgery, special treatments for disease, regular shots and immunizations…it’s all done here much the same as in North America. Please take a look at the pets section of the Moving to Panama page on this website (https://internationalliving.com/country_clubs/panama/moving-to-panama/#pets) and remember, requirements can change so it’s a good idea to double check with a Panama attorney when you’re ready to get the required paperwork. If you don’t have one see the listing in the rolodex section of this website.

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.