What's Your Favorite Panama Destination?

Homepage Forums Panama Insider What's Your Favorite Panama Destination?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi folks!

As mentioned in this month’s bulletin, we’re taking a little survey. We’d like to know what your favorite destination in Panama is. It can be a place you’ve visited or a place you’ve read about and want to visit. We’d love to get a sense of where you’re going, so to speak! So please feel free to post your thoughts here…can’t wait to see which destinations you like best!

Best,

Your IL Panama Editor Jessica Ramesch

Hi readers- just to get the ball rolling I’ll mention a couple of my favorite spots.

One is the town of Volcan in the Chiriquí highlands of western Panama. It’s about 1 1/4 hour from my home in David, and the drive along the windy road offers spectacular scenery. The town itself is pure rural Panama… cowboys on horseback, indigenous ladies in their colorful dresses, and a growing expat community.

Another favorite of mine is Boca Chica on the Pacific coast of Chiriqui. It’s really not a beach but more a boating and fishing town. But it’s also the access point to the marine park islands offshore, which are picture-postcard-perfect! It’s relaxed and peaceful with all sorts of fun water activities.

Now let’s hear from you readers about your favorite Panama places.
    Chao, Linda Card, IL Chiriquí Correspondent

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.