Why are you considering Belize?

Homepage Forums Belize Insider Forum Why are you considering Belize?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ahead of April’s Insider note, I thought I’d begin a discussion and ask you all: Why Belize?

I already know my reasons. I love living the tropical island lifestyle on the gorgeous Caribbean Sea… the warm and helpful Belizean people… the familiarity of Belize’s British Commonwealth law… the benefits of the QRP program… and English as the primary language, to name a few. What about you? What do you find most appealing to you about Belize? How do you compare it to other countries IL writes about?

I thought it would be fun to get a discussion going. Who knows, you might just find another reason for moving to Belize!

Linda Beach

I’m headed to Belize in a couple weeks to explore what I hope will be my future home. Belize is at the top of my list for a few reasons, the first being sunny beaches and warm water! As a scuba diver, I’m excited about the opportunities to explore the gorgeous reefs. I love that it is English speaking and as a single woman moving abroad, I am grateful there are plenty of expats in all the areas I’m considering.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.