Will visit Ecuador next Dec./Jan require basic info

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Will visit Ecuador next Dec./Jan require basic info

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

What attornies do you recommend.  Interested in old Quito.  Would like to buy a fixer upper minimum 3 bedrooms.

Interested in also in small farm 100 or so acres.

Possibly a condo near Quito on Ocean.

Name of top notch  dentist.

Name of top notch taylor.

Name or place for tutor for Spanish.

How to find live in house keeper

How tofind chaufeur.

If I can get straight answers would greatly appreciate it.

Hi James, just to clarify… are you looking for all these services in Quito? An attorney in Quito who may be able to help you is Roberto Moreno: roberto@morenodidonato.com. Another is Gabriela Espinosa — see her website: http://www.migrationecuador.com

For farmland, what area of Ecuador are you interested in? And the closest beach to Quito is about four hours away by car. If you have a specific beach town in mind, we can offer some better suggestions.

A Spanish school in Quito that also operates in Cuenca, on the coast and in the Amazon is the Simon Bolivar School: www.simonbolivar.com/

And there is no way to hire household help or a chauffeur until you know where you will be living. And then your best resource for referrals will be your neighbors…

James, regarding my note about attorneys. You may want to contact Roberto first. I understand Gabriela is very backlogged…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.