Write down hotel addresses and phone numbers

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Write down hotel addresses and phone numbers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

There are so many hotels in Ecuador, and in fact, most of them are small, independent hotels, rather than large name-brand chains. So there is no way any taxi driver can be expected to know them all. It’s therefore advisable to write down the address and telephone number of your hotel and always keep it at hand during your travels — especially including when you arrive in Ecuador at the airport.

Taxi drivers aren’t yet familiar with every hotel option near the new airport.

So save yourself some frustration and come prepared!

GRETCHEN SOLDAT
    Participant

Suzan,

Do you know if “Stubel Suites” is near the new airport? They were recommended to us as a place to stay near the airport.

I’m obviously not Suzan, but yes it is.

RICK JOHNSON

Hello on the suject of hotels and taxi my daughter and i will arrive very late at night [11:30pm] is it safe to take a taxi from the Guayaquil air port to our hotel HOTEL MARCELIUS in Guayaquil at the late hour? what do you thing we do not speak much Spanish

Sure, There will be taxis waiting right outside the exit. Follow Suzan’s instructions so the driver will know exactly where to go.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.